Free betting picks
Ajax are huge favorites in this game despite playing away from home, they may not give Warsaw a chance for their revenge. We are expecting the Amsterdam side to extend their unbeaten run in Europe in this game with a win.
Also, Legia may still let in a lot of goals in this game as they have done in their previous European games. The game may record up to four goals.
APOEL will enter this game as the underdogs, having kept poor record against Spanish teams. However, they have improved in their Europa League activities as they recorded 12 points in the group stage which happens to be their highest ever.
Bilbao being the favorites in this game are expected to win though it won’t come easy. We expect the two teams to get on the score sheet with the Spanish side outscoring their visitors.
The game would be a tough one but we are not expecting a stalemate. United have won their 3 home games in UEFA this season, they are also unbeaten in 14 UEFA home games.
We expect a win from Jose Mourinho’s men to put them one foot into the round of 16.
Saint-Etienne will be meeting Zlatan again who has scored 14 goals against them in 13 games. If Zlatan starts against Les Verts, he may add another goal to his tally against them.
Borussia Monchengladbach were struggling during the first half of the season. But they are playing some exciting football under the management of new head-coach Dieter Hecking, who replaced Andre Schubert on December 2016. Gladbach are unbeaten in the calendar year 2017, picking up 4 wins and 1 draw from their 5 matches.
Fiorentina seem to be doing well in Serie A if you take a look at the overall stats. Their 8 fixtures in 2017 produced 5 wins and a draw, while lost in 2. But, their recent away form is nothing to write about as they lost in 4 of the last 6. Also, they have a poor record against Bundesliga sides while playing in Germany. Therefore, the Borussians look good for a win and they must get this quite comfortably.
- This two teams have only met twice which was in Champions League qualifying round.
- Real Madrid defeated Napoli at Santiago Bernabue in 1987 and drew the game at Italy to qualify.
- Los Blancos have been in a lot of actions against Italian teams, they have played 67 games against Italian opponents with 31 wins and 25 defeats.
- Madrid have only lost 6 games at home against Italian opponents, they have won 22 games and drawn 3.
- Napoli have a fair record against Spanish teams, they have lost 4, drawn 4 and won 4 in their previous 12 games.
- Partenopei Gli Azzurri have not drawn a game on Spanish soil, they have won twice and lost 4 times.